Tuesday, April 21, 2009

How'd that patty get there??

Poor FBS, I spend my hours thinking she's either a shadow or a cow patty. Several times today, I did double takes, thinking that my pie's were moving over the field, until I realized it was her. It doesn't help that she's so small either; for multiple checks, I nearly passed her over as a gs. The other dogs mainly ignore her, with the exception of RR2, but she's get so obviously fat now, she can barely maintain a fast waddle. FBS doesn't seem to realize this, and with every nasty look of intent in her direction, she takes off squeaking 'defense barks' (they sound like soft alarm calls, and pd's give them when they feel outmatched by another dog). It doesn't matter that at this point she can literally run cirles around RR2, it's the presence that she gives off that's so demeaning. Between RR2's bad mood, and the ground squirrels, FBS didn't have the best day. The gs's seem to have babies in some of the burrows, and FBS kept blundering over them, succeeding in getting herself chased several times. I'm confident she'll be fine though, she just needs to get herself pulled together.....and RR2 needs to go have her babies and let up on her a little.

No comments:

Post a Comment